Facilities Maintenance Technician - Del Grande Dealer Group
Del Grande Dealer Group
San Jose, CA, USA
Jun 19, 2017
The Del Grande Dealer Group
Don't just be an employee, be a Happy Employee
The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family owned dealer group in the Bay Area. We are a company that not only sells and services vehicles, we provide a world class buying experience for our guests. Working at the Del Grande Dealer Group is more than just a job, it's a career! We have an amazing management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools and support to be successful at the Del Grande Dealer Group.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician!
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the routine maintenance and repair of both the interior and exterior of The Del Grande Dealer Group facilities and providing a timely and professional response to maintenance work request.
* Responsible for responding to assigned facilities requests and completing work based on priority. Communicating requests status with leadership team
* Responsible for completing assigned maintenance tasks and other actions to ensure the proper function and appearance of The Del Grande Dealer Group facility with awareness of high use areas and employee traffic areas (main lobby, restrooms, main production floor and equipment pad)
* Provide support for the completion of specific project tasks
* Provide maintenance services to all Del Grande Dealer Group facilities
* Performs a variety of preventative and routine maintenance and repairs, including electrical, mechanical and plumbing. Ensure that all equipment is functioning satisfactorily
* Develop and maintain preventive maintenance program for applicable equipment and machinery
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, as well as strong customer service and active - listening abilities.
* 1-2 years' previous experience in facility and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair including basic electrical and carpentry repairs, simple plumbing and painting
* Computer experience (Microsoft Word and Excel) and the ability to maintain and utilize a computer-based tracking system for requests, repairs, and follow-up requirements
* Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to operate vehicles safely
* Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and to plan, organize, and complete projects in a timely manner
* Competitive compensation
* Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
* Flexible scheduling
* Accrued PTO
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.