Tire Care Maintenance Technician
Tire Care Maintenance Technician's keep our customers on the road by providing basic tire repairs to drivers either in the tire shop or on a roadside call. You'll also keep the facilities in top shape by maintaining store appearance both inside and out. With the Love's Tire Care business on the rise, opportunities for career growth will increase as well.
We're do'ers. We get the job done. We solve problems when they come up and we work like a team. Loves will always have your back too. We've had more job and career success stories than we can list. Promotions, rewards, raises, great benefits and a ton of respect all can come true at Loves. Its starts with "I can do it".
We have a lot to offer.
· Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
· Flexible Scheduling
· Road to Success Program for career development
· On-the-job training
· Competitive pay (paid weekly)
· Holiday pay
· 401(k) with matching contributions
To get started, we have to ask a few questions.
If you're good with our requirements, we'd really like to hear from you.
· Do you have a customer first attitude?
· Do you have a desire to become a Diesel Mechanic?
· You might have to lift and move equipment around that could weigh up to 50lbs. Is that a problem?
· We're on our feet a lot and an 8 hour shift could be all standing. Would you be ok standing for long periods?
· Can you work a flexible schedule that could include some nights, days, weekends and even some holidays?
· Getting into a commercial vehicle wheel well can be tight fit. Would you have a problem working in close quarters?
· Sometimes you might have to take a road call and drive a company vehicle. Do you have a valid driver's license?
· We pride ourselves on a safe and drug-free work environment. Would you successfully pass a drug screen?
Join us on the Road to Success.
We want everyone who joins the Love's family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you're a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love's University. There you'll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Find out why employees love to work at Love's! Fill out your application today to get started.
Job Function(s): Truck Tire Care
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love's Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love's approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love's has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes' Magazine's annual listing of America's largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love's commitment has remained the same: "Clean Places, Friendly Faces."