Campus Advantage is an industry leader with global experience in student housing. Campus Advantage provides property management, consulting, acquisitions, and development with the goal of creating successful student housing communities. Job Summary
The Maintenance Technician' s main responsibilities are to assist in maintaining the community's physical condition of the exterior and interior, as well as promoting resident satisfaction. Our maintenance team is customer service driven, so that they will create a lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Replace air filters and clean air conditioning vents• Perform HVAC, plumbing, minor electrical, carpentry and other interior repairs• Handle 'on-call' duties as needed• Replace breezeway light bulbs, as needed• Make-readies; painting, repairs, carpet shampoos, wall/sheetrock repair, lock changes, etc.• Daily clean-up of the exterior including grounds, breezeways and all common areas• Perform preventative maintenance• Maintain inventory of equipment, tools and supplies• Periodical inspections of the property• Schedule and perform all maintenance/repair related turn events• Provide professional and courteous resident relations• Perform swimming pool maintenance, cleaning, and chemical logs• Other maintenance and housekeeping related duties as assigned• Must be organized, reliable, self-motivated and courteous• Must be able to work as a team player• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple projects• Work well with others• Maintain a professional image Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Replace air filters and clean air conditioning vents
- Perform HVAC, plumbing, minor electrical, carpentry and other interior repairs
- Handle 'on-call' duties as needed
- Replace breezeway light bulbs, as needed
- Make-readies; painting, repairs, carpet shampoos, wall/sheetrock repair, lock changes, etc.
- Daily clean-up of the exterior including grounds, breezeways and all common areas
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools and supplies
- Periodical inspections of the property
- Schedule and perform all maintenance/repair related turn events
- Provide professional and courteous resident relations
- Perform swimming pool maintenance, cleaning, and chemical logs
- Other maintenance and housekeeping related duties as assigned
- Must be organized, reliable, self-motivated and courteous
- Must be able to work as a team player
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple projects
- Work well with others
- Maintain a professional image
Learn More About Us
Call to Action!
If you read this far and you want to join us on our mission to lead the world in creating financially successful communities, we want to meet you! Are you ready to achieve your potential while serving and inspiring others to do the same? Join us in pursuing our purpose: to serve and inspire our employees and residents to achieve their full potential.
Campus Advantage is a real estate investment management firm fostering financially prosperous higher education student housing communities through its management, development, acquisition, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and career experiences, and as a result has become one of the fastest growing private student housing companies in the nation. The company's asset acquisition and management strategies combined with its dedication to residence life and student development has made Campus Advantage the 6th largest student housing owner and the 7th largest manager in the United States.