Assistant Community Manager
Community Managers Associates
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Property Management Company seeking qualified candidate for a full time Assistant Community Manager. This position will assist in effectively managing the assigned portfolio and will assume responsibilities in the Community Manager's absence.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support the Community Manager with all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the property portfolio.
· Create and modify documents, including spreadsheets and form letters.
· Assist in budget preparation and distribution process.
· Coordinate Architectural Requests through approval process to completion.
· Receive, code, log and track vendor invoices. Create company invoices as necessary.
· Prepare, send and track violation letters.
· Prepare and execute all property mailings.
· Website Administration and email blasts.
· Scanning and filing of documents.
· Attend Board and/or Committee meetings as needed.
· Solicit vendor proposals upon request.
· Superior customer service - communicate with homeowners and Board Members as needed.
· Maintain homeowner insurance and/or lease information.
· Produce work orders for maintenance department and outside contractors.
· Prepare accounts for collection and track/record the collection process.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must be well organized, have good written and verbal skills and good computer skills. To perform this job successfully, candidate must be competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. TOPS experience is preferred buy not mandatory.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Please respond with your resume and salary requirements. Room to grow for the right candidate.