***PLEASE VISIT TO APPLY DIRECTLY!!
Greystar, the nation's largest apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Service Technician to join our team! Ideal candidates will have a minimum of six months to two years previous experience in a related field of maintenance. EPA Type I and/or II certifications are preferred but not required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at . EOE
To provide assistance by performing general maintenance duties, to include:
· Replaces filters and cleans air conditioning vents in vacant apartments and occupied units, on an as-needed basis
· Assists maintenance staff with service requests
· Handles "on call" duties whenever needed
· Replaces breezeway light bulbs as needed
· Assists with apartment make-readies
· Assists in the distribution of flyers and other material
· Assists in picking up litter
· Other duties as assigned
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
HVAC certification preferred.Company Description Founded in 1993, Greystar provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on international, regional and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.