The primary role of the Apartment Field Specialist part-time is to inspect apartments prior to guests' move in and after guests' move out.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday between business hours of 9am-5:30pm up to 30 hours per week
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
• Inspect apartments to ensure the apartment meets CWS standards and protocols prior to guest arrival.
• Complete move-out walks to check for damages and report findings to the supervisor
• Inspect apartment utilities to ensure all guest amenities are functioning properly (i.e.: troubleshooting and collaborating with supply partners, as needed)
• Facilitate and process client work orders to properties and supply partners
• Ensure that all cable and internet equipment are returned to the cable companies and disconnected in a timely manner
• Purchase and prepare move-in gifts and assemble welcome folders
• Oversee the organization of lock boxes
• Maintain client and property files
• Answer phones and communicate messages to team members and supply partners with a sense of urgency
• Respond to all customer requests, inquiries and complaints quickly and provide resolutions to maintain customer satisfaction at all times
• Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Team player, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organizational contacts
• Problem solver with a "whatever it takes" attitude to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and follow through
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Strong organization skills
• Has a reliable personal vehicle to drive to various apartment communities during a work day
• Ability to pass a driving record and background check
• Valid and current driver's license and liability insurance
• Strong customer service background is required
• Must be willing and able to work on-call hours
• Property Management or Corporate Housing experience is preferred
MORE ABOUT CWS CORPORATE HOUSING:
CWS Corporate Housing is a premier regional provider of short-term housing and relocation needs, offering one, two, and three-bedroom furnished apartments, featuring full kitchens, local phone service, expanded basic cable and high-speed internet access in pet-friendly communities. We strive to provide a clean, simple, comfortable home away from home for our clients. Every item is selected and staged with thoughtfulness to promote a stress-free stay. Our mission is to fulfill interim housing needs that are personalized, innovative, and dedicated. We offer custom packages that can be added to any temporary apartment tailored to each client's specific needs.
WHY WORK FOR CWS CORPORATE HOUSING?
You'll get the comprehensive benefits, professional development, and supportive environment that will help you achieve your goals. Our investment in you includes competitive pay, excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), short-term disability, long-term disability, paid time off, birthday pay, tuition reimbursement, and wellness reimbursement.
This employer participates in E-Verify.