Avenue5 Residential is growing! We are in search of a Maintenance Technician to join our amazing and dynamic team!
Who are we?
Avenue5 is a multi-family property management firm that reaches 13 states. Established in 2014, we are 900 associate strong! We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
About the role:
· Perform various maintenance functions including repairs to the following: electrical, plumbing, appliances, flooring, carpentry, grounds maintenance.
· Perform general carpentry duties such as wallboard repair, countertop/cabinet replacement, finish carpentry, window/glass repair, door/lock repair, and ceramic tile repair.
· Promptly communicate with Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager concerning all maintenance issues at the property.
· Perform daily maintenance tasks, such as service requests and unit make-ready (punch, paint, etc.) ensuring timeliness and quality standards are met.
· Contribute to community resident retention programs.
· Preserve and respect applicant and resident confidentiality.
· Foster a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, other communities and associated agencies.
· Other tasks as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent is required.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in the property management industry or directly related field.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Must be licensed, insured and able to drive a vehicle.
· Observe all safety precautions and wear the appropriate safety gear in accordance with company policy.
· Maintain a regular schedule which may require working overtime, weekends and non-traditional holidays. Additionally, when required, be on-call and provide assistance during staff deficiencies.
If this describes you, and you're excited about being a part of an incredible team, let's talk! Please apply with your resume.
We look forward to working with youCompany Description At Avenue5 Residential, LLC we pride ourselves on providing our residents with an exceptional apartment living experience based on responsive, customer-focused management. We endeavor to create an environment where every property enjoys a true sense of community.