Essential Job Functions:
· Maintain and Monitor production equipment to assure safe and stable operating conditions using preventive and predictive methods.
· Troubleshoot and Repair equipment breakdowns.
· Assist in the installation of new production equipment and startups.
· Improve equipment operation and work flow for improved safety, scrap and productivity in a team environment consisting of production employees and management.
· Perform tool setups / mold changes and production sampling as needed to assist production.
Required Job Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years of hands-on technical maintenance experience in a manufacturing / production facility. Foam and/or plastics experience preferred.
· Experience in the assembly/installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of pneumatic, hydraulic and power transfer systems is essential.
· Knowledge of industrial safety standards and Lock Out / Tag Out / Try Out are a must.
· Basic Electrical Troubleshooting, Installation and Repair Skills are required - PLC and Robotic Troubleshooting/Programming Skills are not required but are desired.
· Experience in the repair and installation of motors, pumps, filters, air compressors, chillers.
· Demonstrable Mechanical Aptitude; Pipe Fitting, Sheet Metal Fabrication and Welding.
· Computer Literate; Fluent in the use of Machine Control Interfaces (HMI / Touch Screens)
· Competent in the use of a PC for data entry, communications (email) and equipment manuals/research
This is a non-exempt full time position. The wage is commensurate with proven experience.Company Description We specialize in the formulation of polyurethane foam systems and production of molded parts.