RealManage is an Inc. 5000 property management firm that delivers services to homeowners associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities.
RealManage is a national firm with clients and operations in 18 states from California to Florida and from Texas to Illinois. RealManage also serves nationally-recognized developer/builder clients.
As one of the largest (#8 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
* Integrity: we always do the right thing.
* Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
* Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
* Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
* Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
Responsible for performing general maintenance of buildings and grounds at HOA residential communities, under direction of the Maintenance Director.
* Perform preventative maintenance and routine maintenance.
* Ensure completion of work orders using work order system.
* Doing maintenance, janitorial and grounds work throughout the Community Associations.
* Doing and completing periodic inspections of grounds, common area buildings and structures.
* Inspecting the Association on a regular basis and advising the supervisor of needed repairs, improvements and safety issues.
* Basic Construction skills: sheet rocking, taping and painting.
* Repairing locks.
* Repairing plumbing connected with sinks, commodes, tubs and showers.
* Maintain excellent relations with owners/residents through fast, well-done, efficient work completion
* Strong maintenance experience.
* Must have own tools and transportation.
* Must be able to speak, read and write English.
* Excellent people skills.
* Must have valid driver license, proof of current insurance and vehicle registration.
* Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
* Must be a proficient problem-solver.
* Must know how to use tools, supplies, materials, chemicals in a manner that does not endanger self, other employees, residents, the environment or the public in general.
* Carpentry, Concrete, Doors, Drywall, Fencing
* Cleaning, Gutters, Locks, Plumbing, Painting
* Experience and skills with simple electric maintenance is a plus, but not necessary.
* Pool maintenance experience is a plus, but not necessary.