ES3 is an experienced team of third-party logistics experts, saving Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers significant time and money every day. A pioneer of the collaborative distribution model, ES3 provides solutions across all channels, optimizing its supply network to expedite replenishment. ES3 does this by combining warehousing, mixing, and distribution services under one roof in a multi-manufacturer, collaborative model optimized by advanced technology.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with ES3, LLC. ES3, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As a Building Maintenance Technician I, you will oversee and repair the building infrastructure and related support systems. As well as assist in the safe operation, daily monitoring and maintenance of all building related infrastructure.
* Assist leads and manager/supervisor with Building, HVAC, and Electrical systems including monitoring and trending, troubleshooting and repairs
* Complete weekly preventative maintenance within established time-lines
* Responsible for daily communication of all pertinent information regarding building infrastructure, systems operation and maintenance to departmental management and maintenance teams
* Perform well in assigned areas including, but not limited to, welding, carpeting, painting, rebuilding, and operating equipment
* Responsible for housekeeping and clean up all maintenance areas, rooms and all project areas on a daily basis
* Candidate will work closely with operations; including Warehouse, Safety, Security, and Human Resources, to achieve common goals
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned
* High School Diploma required
* HVAC or Electrical Certification/Schooling, Building code knowledge, Welding Certification preferred
* 1-year of experience in Building or Electrical Maintenance
* HAZMAT, Low Voltage Control Systems
* OSHA, Good Manufacturing Processes, PSM, and RMP