The duties and responsibilities for the Floating Maintenance Technician are:
* To assist in apartment turnovers at various Westover properties.
* To perform routine and preventative maintenance to include but, not limited to electrical, plumbing, appliance, HVAC, drywall repair.
* To adhere to safety policies and procedures.
* Maintain curb appeal of the property by keeping grounds free of debris and trash.
* Run work orders as needed.
* Be on call, not on a set schedule but as a fill in.
* Take direction from the Floating Crew Supervisor.
* This position can lead to a permanent position at a property.
.*Other duties as assigned.
*Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
*Medical, Vision, Prescription, Dental insurance,
Disability and Life insurance.
*Vacation Time & Holidays
* Apartment Discount