Alkermes, Inc. is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company that applies its scientific expertise and proprietary technologies to develop innovative medicines that improve patient outcomes. The company has a diversified portfolio of more than 20 commercial drug products and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates that address central nervous system (CNS) disorders such as addiction, schizophrenia and depression. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes has an R&D center and US headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts and manufacturing facilities in Athlone, Ireland, and Wilmington, Ohio. For more information, please visit Alkermes' website at .
An intermediate level technician position involving general maintenance and preventive maintenance activities, with Sterile production equipment, under limited direct supervision intended to keep the equipment within operational specifications and safe. This position is part of a 24 hour/7 day operation and may require assignment to a regular off shift and weekends schedule.
* Perform PM's
* Follow Written Preventative Maintenance Procedures.
* Accurately complete maintenance paperwork, including work orders and logbooks.
* Review and update maintenance procedures based on field experience.
* Review and redline drawings to reflect as built conditions.
* Identify opportunities for improving PM program.
* Accept ownership of selected equipment and serve as point person for repairs/PM.
* Train fellow mechanics on technical details.
* Identify critical spare parts based on field experience,
* Execute Repairs
* Respond to customer requests and/or alarm conditions.
* Assess breakdowns, systematically identify problems, and restore to operation.
* Accurately document repair activities.
* Support Quality Assurance investigations of breakdowns.
* Contractor Support
* Supervise contractors performing tasks within building.
* Ensure that contractor employees follow Alkermes safety and cGMP standards.
* Oversee technical quality of work performed.
* Lead Small Projects
* Identify facility/utility improvement projects, develop scope and estimates, and manage small (