Maintenance Tech Needed for the Sacramento Area- Truck and Tools required
We are looking for a trustworthy and experienced Maintenance Technician who will be primarily reporting to the Property Manager. Our ideal candidate must have tools and a good working truck, must have good work ethics and work well under pressure.
Other duties are as follows:
- Reports to Property manager or immediate supervisor
- Effectively communicates with residents and coworkers
- Completes Resident Work orders as assigned which includes plumbing, electrical and carpentry, in a timely manner.
- Completes Unit turns thoroughly in a timely manner (1-3 days) which includes all repairs and replacement needed, painting, plumbing, electrical and minor carpentry.
- Maintains exterior and interior of property as assigned.
- Track maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements are as follows:
Must have current and valid Ca. driver's License
Must pass a criminal background and drug test
Must have good working truck and tools needed
Must have the ability to work with others in a positive and cooperative manner
Must be able to be on-call and respond quickly to emergencies
Must be able to lift 50 pounds from a standing position.
Must be able to lift objects overhead, pivot and return to object to original position.
Must be able to bend, stoop and work 30 minutes or longer in crouched position.
Must be able to read, write, understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively
We offer medical and dental benefits, 401k and match, short and long term disability, personal time off and great vacation days.
Please email your resume, cover letter AND salary requirements or fax to or bring it in person at the Leasing Office 2257 Hurley Way, Sacramento Ca 95825.
Position is open until filled.