Maintenance Technician or Mechanic
Location: Magnolia, TX
Job Shift: Day
Lincoln Manufacturing, Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Maintenance Technician. The desired candidate will be call upon to perform maintenance functions for CNC and Lathe equipment and machinery. A Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping company CNC machinery/equipment in working order, including routine preventative measures, and the installation of new or replacement machinery/equipment as necessary in order to maximize productivity and safety. This is an hourly position with a work schedule to include overtime, with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
· Repairs, maintains, and installs CNC milling machines, lathe turning machines, band saws, air compressors and mobile equipment
· Performs electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical repairs
· Performs preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance as scheduled
· Completes building repairs including plumbing and general repairs
· Sets up and installs new equipment
· Assists in the development of building of new equipment such as assembly machines, special fixtures and production support equipment
· Performs special assignments as delegated
· Must be a qualified maintenance mechanic and provide their own tools.
· Must have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Must be physically able to do strenuous work.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability are available for employees after 60 days of employment.
All LMI employees are paid weekly via direct deposit.