We are seeking a TOP NOTCHED AND EXPERIENCED PROPERTY MANAGER to assist with the oversight and daily operations of a Section 8 Apartment Community. This candidate must have great attention to detail with outstanding interpersonal skills, and enjoys a challenging fast pace environment.
Responsibilities include all operating aspects of the apartment community, general administration and maintenance of the physical site, rental collections, quick apartment unit turnaround, and compliance with government regulations.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience and understanding of Tax Credit Compliance.
• Experience and understanding of Section (8) subsidy is essential.
• At least 3 years' experience managing a large apartment complex (subsidized housing experience preferred).
• Knowledge of REAC and MOR required.
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits including:
• Health insurance
• 401(k)• Competitive wage
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday PayCompany Description We are recruiting skilled and talented candidates with experience in the Affordable Housing Industry to join our team. Resumes are accepted on a rolling basis. Join a renowned and rapidly growing Property Management Team TODAY!