Perform maintenance work that focuses on electrical work but also includes: hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical repairs, rebuilds and installation. The job also requires other routine activities such as routine preventative and predictive maintenance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
· Physical Demands: Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs., bend, lift, climb, stoop, stretch, stand.
· Work Environment: Regularly exposed to heat, cold, dust, noise, humidity, fumes, etc.
· May be required to work overtime or any shift, including weekends, to meet company commitments/goals
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· Journeyman status
· High school diploma. College degree/trade school certifications are a plus
· Minimum 5 years industrial maintenance
· Able to read/understand electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics
· Ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere