Anchor is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Job Description Summary
* Maintains the safe working condition of facility equipment, building, and grounds
* Constructs fixtures as required
* Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment as scheduled
* Repairs facility equipment, fixtures, building, and grounds
* Removes and/or installs fixtures and equipment for safe, efficient operation
* Troubleshoots electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems to determine causes of failures and recommends solutions for repair
* Maintains cleanliness, functionality, and efficiency of maintenance equipment, tools, and fixtures
Requirements / Qualifications
* High school diploma / equivalent or completion of technical school or equivalent in training, experience and education
* At least 5 years of industrial experience in electrical or mechanical support functions
* Must be knowledgeable of OSHA safety requirements, especially those related to electrical and mechanical operations and components
* Able to read and understand electrical schematics and blueprints
* Full knowledge of three phase 480 volt equipment
* Working knowledge of three phase motors, programmable controls, circuits, computer interfaces and National Electrical Code
* Lifting requirements are up to 50 pounds
* Endure intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, stooping and reaching
* Standing for extended period of time
* Able to work under extreme conditions such as hot or cold temperatures, noise, dust and dirt
What Oldcastle Offers You
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn!
Anchor is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.