This position installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, and electrical systems in an industrial environment. Objectives of this position include adhering to an aggressive preventative maintenance schedule and effectively communicating repair and maintenance issues.
* Preforming preventative maintenance on CNC, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
* Strong abilities in hydraulic and pneumatic trouble shooting / repair
* Install, maintain, and repair machinery, physical structures, piping and electrical systems in industrial environments
* Lay out, assemble, install and maintain pipe systems, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
* Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
* Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment
* Troubleshoot malfunctions; diagnose problems
* Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts
* Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery
* Other related duties as assigned
One year certificate from college or technical school and minimum of 2 years related experience and/or applicable training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic knowledge of several of the following areas: 480 volt/3-phase electrical power, PVC/copper/steel plumbing, HVAC systems, Fire safety systems, general commercial construction, hoists/cranes & aerial lift equipment, machine tool operation, reading electrical and mechanical drawings and light welding/fabrication. Person must possess basic knowledge of safe and proper tool and equipment usage. Working knowledge of: Lock-out-Tag-out procedures, chemical and oil handling, OSHA training and machining skills are a plus. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
* Strong preventative maintenance background
* Prior CNC machine repair and preventative maintenance experience
* PLC experience
* Able to perform electrical and mechanical controls repairs of the CNC equipment
* Familiarity with Fanuc and Mazatrol/Mitsubishi controls, lathes, grinders, drills, milling machines to repair parts, jigs, fixtures and tools
* Proficiency in reading and interpreting hydraulic and electrical schematics/drawings and their specifications
* Ability to effectively communicate to supervisor, peers, other employees, and vendors.
* Self-motivated and proactive.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.