The Community Leasing Specialist bears primary responsibility for the leasing function at the assigned property under the direction of the Community Manager.
· Respond to telephone inquiries from prospective tenants.
· Show vacant/model apartments and receive applications from applicants.
· Compile, process, and follow up on all lease related paperwork.
· Compile, process, and follow up on lease re-certification paperwork.
· Assist with various clerical duties (typing, filing, answering phones, etc.) as needed.
· Assist manager with providing customer service assistance as needed to property residents.
· Routinely update the Company's property management software system with relevant tenant information.
· HS Diploma or GED
· 1-3 year property management related experience
· LIHTC experience preferred
· PC/Internet proficiency
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Working Conditions: Duties are conducted primarily in an office environment. It is necessary to go outside to walk the property, show units to prospective tenants, and perform unit inspections.
Company Description Columbia Residential is the leading property management and Development Company in this region, specializing in the low affordable market. Our Mission Statement is 1.To provide quality, safe, and affordable housing for low and moderate income families. 2. To provide an environment for its team members to excel and to be recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments. 3. To provide the principals and partners a fair return on their efforts and investments. As a growing company with more than 50 communities in the Atlanta, GA area, we are always looking to add professional and superior Community Leasing Specialist/Leasing Consultant to our management team to align with our Mission Statement and Core Value for the communities we serve. Our company culture is represented by these Core Values: