Thermomass, a division of Oldcastle Light Building Products, manufactures a full line of concrete insulation systems for use in plant precast, tilt-up, and cast-in-place projects. With over 30 years of experience, we are the industry leader in concrete sandwich wall technology and can help you create walls that maximize energy-efficiency, durability, and performance.
Perform routine troubleshooting and preventative maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly and operate efficiently. Perform electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulics repairs. Install equipment. Tear down, clean and rebuild equipment on a daily basis.
* Diagnosing and repairing pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical problems related to production and plant equipment
* Capable of building simple fixtures and maintaining all production dies
* Assist the Maintenance Manager in keeping the plant running smoothly and efficiently
* Responsible for all facility and grounds maintenance
* Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
* Tool & Die degree and/or related experience
* Previous experience working within the manufacturing industry is required
* CNC programming experience
What Oldcastle Offers You
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn!
Thermomass is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Thermomass is part of the Oldcastlecareers? network.