Greystar, the nation's largest apartment management company and industry leader, is currently hiring talented Leasing Professionals to join our team in Dallas, Texas.
Qualified Leasing Professionals will have stellar customer service and sales ability and strong verbal and written communication skills. This position will offer excellent room for career growth and earning potential. Previous leasing, sales, hospitality, or customer service experience is highly desired. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills. Some weekends required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. Visit our website at . EOE
Performs leasing, marketing, customer service and administrative duties, to include:
· Leases and markets vacant and upcoming apartments
· Completes all leasing paperwork
· Compiles and processes applications for approval
· Explains lease and all appropriate addenda to new resident
· Walks apartments and reports all necessary improvements
· Assists with resident relations
· Keys in all fees, deposits, and new lease information
· Shows apartments to prospective leases
· Accepts and completes "Notice to Vacate" forms
· Accepts rental payments
· Other duties as assigned
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required. Undergraduate degree highly preferred.