Lifestyle Communities seeks to hire a full time Leasing Consultant to join its team in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. This role is responsible for all aspects of leasing production at an assigned apartment community.
Lifestyle Communities specializes in developing Class A master planned, apartment communities, condominiums, single family homes, and creating incredible living experiences for residents. We are building communities in the Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee markets. In alignment to the Company's brand strategy of delivering the good life, this role is going to focus on creating positive, unique and memorable experience for our residents and customers.
Essentials job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provides potential residents with information about the community and model home choices and the resident living experience
* Takes prospective residents on luxury apartment home tours.
* Assists with new lease applications and related processes and coordinates the renewal lease process for current residents.
* Follows-up on resident questions and concerns and completes other tasks and projects as assigned.
* Supports and assists all customer service efforts at the community
Qualified candidates for our team will have proven customer service skills, strong teamwork skills, strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving skills. Previous sales or leasing experience is preferred but not required. Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline preferred but high school degree or equivalent is required. Previous work experience in residential property management, sales, or customer service is preferred. Ability to learn fair housing regulations required. Leasing consultants have the opportunity to explore and work towards career progression in property management or sales.
Some highlights of joining the Lifestyle Communities team:
* Be part of a growing, dynamic company.
* Be part of a culture focused on volunteering and giving back through LC Cares projects
* Be able to participate in comprehensive benefit offerings including a 401(k) plan with employer matching
For more information about our company, consider following us on LinkedIn!
Lifestyle Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.