Grow with us as a Maintenance Mechanic in one of our state-of-the-art facilities!
Working as a fundamental member of the manufacturing organization, you will be a key partner to Operations, Quality Food Safety and Environmental Health and Safety personnel. We are looking for a passionate team player who loves solving problems and is eager to help shape a strong future for our company and their career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
* Excellent troubleshooting skills of high speed packaging and process equipment.
* Proficient skill in Industrial Electrical systems and electronic devices, PLC's, VFD's, Servo Drives.
* Metal fabrication skills, including TIG welding, and Stainless Steel sheet metal work.
* Machine shop experience and on lathes, milling machines, drilling and taping
* Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, valves, cylinders and systems.
* Troubleshoot and maintain all styles of belt and vibratory conveyor systems.
* Rigging and millwright work experience.
* Experience selecting and configuring power transmission components
* Machine lubrication knowledge and experience
* Good Computer skills, CMMS, Excel, Word and general PC based knowledge.