Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
• Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
• Kknowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
• Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
• Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
• Good physical condition and strength
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Under limited supervision, repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
• Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets)
• Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality; Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
• Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
• Conduct general upkeep or other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
• Proven experience as maintenance technician;
• Under limited supervision, maintain premises in clean and orderly condition.
• Replenishes supplies (coffee bars, water, paper etc.), empties trash and transports waste.
• Cleans out offices in preparation for employee to occupy.Company Description Dedicated to Manpower. Committed to People.