Job Description Summary
Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, ability to read blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly; and troubleshoot any malfunctions
· Install, troubleshoot, adjust, and repair equipment such as blower, airlock, conveyer belt, bucket elevator, shaker table, etc…
· Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts and complete tasks
· Mechanic must able to help operator to keep production rate on high efficiency by monitoring constantly maintenance, repair and replace broken parts and equipment.
· Job involves chemicals, dirt, noises and technician is required to follow and comply employee safety standards by adhering to both environmental and (OSHA) regulations.
· Other duties may be assigned as needed
· Mechanical knowledge is MUST.
· Welding and fabricating Skill is MUST.
· Previous manufacturing experience in the same or similar role is a MUST.
· Electrical knowledge is huge plus.
· Experience with MSDS/SDS is needed.
· Basic knowledge of computer skill and programming.
· Should display reasonable math skills and basic understanding of industrial paperwork.
· Drives a forklift to transport material, parts if is needed.
· Punctual, safe, self-motivated, good work ethic and have the ability to be a team player.
· Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver license.
· Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Works closely with production and employees for optimize efficiency.
· Possess distinguish knowledge of clean & intact versus dirty and worn out parts and equipment after processing.
· Mechanical ability to disassemble and reassemble machine parts.
Above ALL you must have a safe work ethic.
· Wear Protective Equipment as required.
Comprehensive benefit package is available after probationary period that includes:
· Paid holidays
· Vacation time
Please submit letter of interest, phone number, salary requirements, resume and the names, and contact information of references. Any e-mail attachments should be in plain text, .pdf format.
Qualified candidate will be contacted by phone or e-mail to setup for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Company Description Family Owner Business