Currently seeking an energetic, professional, personable, analytical, and customer service oriented leader! As Community Manager, you will oversee a team of leasing and maintenance professionals with a focus on the operational and financial performance of the property. Above all, your enthusiasm, leadership and managerial skills are essential for motivating, supervising and training your staff to exceed resident expectations and provide exceptional customer service. If you are a self-starter with the ability to multitask, think on your feet, and have an eye for detail we want to talk with you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Create and maintain ongoing superior customer service relationships with potential and current residents.
· Understand and enforce the property management company's policies and procedures; the community's rules and regulations; and the terms of the lease and other addenda to the lease.
· Adhere to established company standards for screening applicants for residency. Comply with the California Residential Landlord & Tenant Act and all other governmental laws and regulations.
· Oversees the entire turn-over process to ensure new residents apartments are ready for move-in.
· Manage a highly skilled on-site staff with effective recruitment, training, motivation and development programs.
· Monitor the timely receipt and reconciliation of rent collections and ensure landlord/resident statutes are followed.
· Implement programs for resident retention and service request follow-ups.
· Ensure all property employees promote high standards of professional appearance and positive relationships with residents, owners, other management company employees, contractors and vendors.
**If you possess these skills and are interested in becoming an asset to our team, please follow these important instructions and meet the requirements outlined below:
1) Previous experience in real estate, hotel, hospitality, office, property or apartment management.
2) This position does not require candidate to live on the property, however that is an option. If you are NOT seeking to live on-site, you must reside within a 30-mile radius of Davis CA- if your resume has a zip code located outside of that range, please include a description in a cover letter with explanation.
3) Please send resume and salary requirements to us.
4) Must have a valid driver's license and can pass a credit and criminal background check.