Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Linear Technology, now part of Analog Devices, is seeking an Equipment Maintenance Technician in our Hillview Wafer Fab plant in Milpitas, CA.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
* AA min/ BS preferred with 3-5+ years of experience.
* Install, maintain and modify wafer fab equipment.
* Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume semiconductor manufacturing environment.
* Experience reading schematic diagrams, circuit diagrams, trouble shooting electronic circuits, performing leak checks and working with high vacuum systems.
* Experience with one or more specific types of Fab equipment, such as Applied Materials P5000, Centura and Endura platforms (Etch, PVD and sputters), Varian Viision and E500 Implanters, Amerimade wet benches, Lam Research, Matrix and SSEC etchers, Ebara CMP tools, Novellus Concept 1 and Watkins-Johnson CVD tools, ASML 5500 steppers, TEL coaters and developers, and metrology tools.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Prior experience with TPM or similar continuous improvement processes for equipment maintenance programs is a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Install, maintain and modify equipment in a high speed wafer fab production environment.
* Work closely with teams that include Production Operators, Equipment Engineers and Process Engineers to correct equipment problems, improve equipment performance and improve product quality and yield.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position ? except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) ? may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law