McKinley is looking for a charismatic and customer focused Neighborhood Sales Associate to join our team in Ann Arbor, MI!
• In this position, you'll be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer service, first and foremost.
• You will be contacting and following up on leads, touring our beautiful apartment homes, and leasing is the essence of your day. You'll be responsible for making sure the customer's experience is always flawless and maintaining a high sales closing ratio.
• You'll drive and walk the gorgeous property several times a day to ensure product quality and brand consistency.
• Posting on Craigslist is a must - you'll do several ads each day so bring your creativity to the table.
• We work hard and fast. We need you to keep up, support us in any way possible and produce excellence.
Compensation is up to $60,000 annually.
This job may be a fit for you if:
• You have a background in sales and customer service and have been really great at it.
• You are fanatical about providing the best customer service. That's the essence of our business!
• You're not a robot! You must have soft skills to be able to build rapport, inspire trust and confidence, and bring problems to resolutions in the interest of both the employee and the business.
• Be flexible. Sometimes the solution to the problem isn't very obvious.
• You enjoy an environment where open communication, risk taking, and collaboration are encouraged and rewarded.
• You're not afraid to break the mold. Conformity is the enemy of growth. Call it crazy, you've got to be a little crazy to be successful.
• You have a sense of humor and enthusiastic attitude. We wake up excited; we love what we do!
McKinley Companies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume online!Company Description McKinley, founded in 1968 is a proven leader in all aspects of investment real estate. McKinley specializes in solving complex real estate problems for its own portfolio and select clientele. By creatively applying its solid 49-year track record of success, McKinley generates value and profits from even the most challenging real estate assets.