Seeking a cheerful, motivated leasing consultant for a large apartment community . The right person must be energetic, goal oriented, organized, creative, punctual and enjoy customer service. Some duties include:
* Showing model apartments to prospective residents
* Inspecting models to ensure they are in good condition
* Answering phone calls and emails
*Assisting current residents with maintenance requests, questions, etc.
*Assisting with resident retention and renewal program
* Outreach marketing creating flyers
* Building relationships with Residents
* Inputting monies into system
* Serving residents official notices
*Must feel comfortable selling on the spot.
*Drivers license required
*Reliable vehicle required
Experience is preferred. Professional dress, transportation and Saturdays required.
Sales and customer service experience is required to pass through to an interview.
Please email resume for review.
Hiring Organization: Keller ManagementCompany Description Multi-Family Real Estate