When was the last time you made a difference at work? When was the last time you could say that you were changing people's lives? Now is a great time to become a member of a well established, nationwide, property management company. We take pride in what we do and value our employee's contributions. Your knowledge and insight is what we need to bring our company to the next level.
We are currently seeking qualified Maintenance Technician applicants for our Mobile Home Park in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. This individual is responsible for performing maintenance and repair of property buildings, grounds and units to maximize tenant safety and curb appeal. This position also includes, but is not limited to:
* Maintaining property standards 100% to company expectation
* Ensuring a 100% prompt response rate to emergency situations
* Keeping informed of current industry standards to ensure 100% company compliance to all related rules and regulations.
* 1-2 years of experience within the maintenance industry, preferably in mobile home property maintenance
* Ability to be very active - walking, bending, standing and lifting up to 100 pounds.
* Specific duties/abilities:
* Basic plumbing and electrical
* Septic experience is a must!
* Painting (interior and exterior)
* Drywall and mudding
* Floor installation, replacement and repair
* Window/doors installation and repair
* Ground maintenance (lawn mowing etc.)
* Additional general maintenance as needed
* Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver's license
* Strong organizational and planning abilities
* Proactive/takes initiative/self-motivated
* Strong work ethic
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Focus on teamwork
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen. We are a Drug Free Workplace.
Specific maintenance knowledge/skills will be tested for accuracy.