Primary role is to maintain an operational conveyor system during production hours. Trouble shoot mechanical errors within conveyor system as they arise and make repairs as needed in a timely manner. Provide support with operating Wave Management System
* Repairs and adjusts conveyor system using hand tools. Installs belts in machinery, tightens bolts, adjusts tension rollers, straightens parts, aligns rollers, and replaces defective parts.
* Performing mechanical, preventive, and predictive maintenance.
* Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production hours. Perform routine maintenance repairs of production equipment during nonproductive hours.
* At least 3 - 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Associate degree in related field preferred and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
EEO StatementBreakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to call 298-3000 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.