Need an experienced leasing person who is organized, computer literate, punctual, dependable, great personality and a commitment to success within the company. Will be responsible for touring, answering the phones, data entry, leasing, following up on work orders, walking make ready units, and more!
Excellent company offering: competitive pay, medical benefits, paid time off, 401(k), and paid weekly!!
• Proactively manage sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with a primary focus of converting leads into sales. This includes interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
• Acknowledge and greet all residents as well as prospective residents.
• Perform a needs analysis for prospective residents.
• Provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for prospects while touring the apartment homes and community.
• Take resident complaints and identify proper protocol to resolve issues; elevate issues to management, if necessary.
• Assist in the preparation of marketing material for outreach to include newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend assigned community/resident events.
• Regularly conduct, complete and update marketing surveys to include both telephone and physical shops of competitors.
• Process apartment applications and lease renewals by accurately completing all related paper work.
• Complete guest cards and traffic information as needed.
• Create resident files by including all related paperwork and documentation; properly file away in the appropriate location.
• Enter, print and distribute work order requests to appropriate maintenance personnel.
• Handle administrative functions to include clerical and reception responsibilities.
• Maintain effective internal controls over operational activities to ensure compliance with best practices and company guidelines.
• Work with maintenance department to ensure apartment turnovers, moves-in, move-outs, and work order requests are completed to company/community standards.
• Conduct walk through of available apartments prior to showing to ensure readiness for show.
• Visit model and mini-model apartments daily to ensure readiness for show.
• Assist new residents with the move-in process
• Previous leasing and/or sales and customer service experience preferred.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to quickly develop rapport with prospective residents.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
• The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to quickly adapt and change priorities while professionally managing interruptions.
• Must be organized and able to meet assigned deadlines.
• Must pay strong attention to detail, accurately completing required paperwork.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.