Leasing Consultant - The Brickyard
Come make your long-term career goals happen at our brand new upscale community! This is a fast-paced, property level position that will keep you on your toes and is unlike any other multifamily community in Dallas. If you already have leasing experience or if you are looking to enter the multifamily field, this is the place for you.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for marketing, leasing, and pre-leasing of rental units within the Billingsley Standards of Excellence. The Leasing Consultant serves as the first point of contact for the property management office as well as all aspects of the leasing process such as completing application files, model and make ready inspections, qualifying and closing on traffic, and ongoing training.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide high level of customer service and enhance the leasing performance
• Greet residents and prospects in a warm, courteous, professional and welcoming manner
• Perform minor administrative duties
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks at any given time while managing the flow of customers onto the leasing floor
Prerequisites for Employment:
• Outstanding communication and customer service skills
• Must be able to key-board a minimum of 45 wpm with accuracy
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required; Yardi experience a plus
• 2 years property/real estate preferred, but not required in lieu of strong customer service experience
• College preferred, high school diploma required
Company Description Founded in 1978 by Lucy and Henry Billingsley, the organization expertly builds, owns and manages its properties, ensuring long-term client, resident and partner return.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability coverage
• 401k plan with generous company match
• Numerous company-related perks and discounts, including reduced leasing fees, etc.