MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 55 apartment communities, which consists of over 14,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $2 billion!
We are a large regional property management firm looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team at our 210 unit property, The Boulevard at South Station in Tukwila, WA and a 100 unit property, Arbor Chase Apartments in Kent, WA! The ideal candidate will have experience in all trades and be very customer service focused. Some duties will include cleaning grounds, offices, common areas, completing maintenance service requests, appliance repairs, painting, apartment turnovers, taking emergency calls and more!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE is a self-motivated, customer service-oriented individual with exceptional attention to detail, who takes great pride in the quality of their work and works in a team environment. If you love providing incredible customer service, we want you!
Minimum requirements for consideration:
* High School diploma or equivalent, valid driver's license, English language proficiency, basic computer skills.
* Understand this position is multi-site and will be required to work 2 days in Tukwila and 3 days in Kent.
* Must be able to work Saturdays.
* Must be able to work emergency on-call shifts; which may include evenings and weekends.
* Prefer at least 2 years verifiable experience in apartment maintenance on a 200 unit property!
* Experience in all trades (plumbing, electrical, a/c, etc.) a must!
Competitive pay plus an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K match! We also offer bonuses, rental discounts, and an internal training program!