Acloché is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for a premier company in Canal Winchester.
Job Summary: Ensure overall cleanliness, maintenance and order of facility machines.
• Use multi-meters
• Change heater bands
• Pull and change screws and tips
• Read electrical schematic
• Read hydraulic schematic
• Change hydraulic valves
• Call suppliers for spare parts and prices
• Identify different types of voltages
• Do basic welding
• Troubleshoot auxiliary equipment
• LOTO authorized user certified
• All other duties assigned
• High School Diploma or GED with relative vocational training preferred
• Must be able to demonstrate highly mechanical aptitude to execute essential functions
• Good communication skills with Floor Associates; vendors; Managers
• Must be able to read & write proficiently in English to understand manuals, directions, relative periodicals, etc. and communicate information in writing to associates, management, vendors,
• Must be able to prioritize and effectively execute multiple projects
• Elementary judgment ability to execute essential functions
• Must be willing to be "on call" and report to work during off hours when needed
• Occasionally travel by car locally to pick up parts or apparatus to be used in
maintenance or installation of equipment and facilities
• Behave in a positive manner that enhances the success of the company
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
• Must be able to work on feet for entire shift
Sunday through Thursday 10:30PM to 7:00AM, overtime as required by client.
Company Description Acloche is the employer of choice for over 15,000 people, We connect the best candidates with the best employers.