Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment for molded fiber and paper products manufacturing facility.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have computer skills. - Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. - Must be able to climb when needed. - Must be able to work in-doors. - Must be able to complete company's Core Certification program. - Must have strong manufacturing background and mechanical skills. - Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred. - Good Mechanical aptitude.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Completes preventative maintenance requirements on motors, engines, pumping systems, conveyors, production equipment by: a. Following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturers, instructions, engineering specifications, b. Troubleshooting malfunctions.
2. Locates sources of problem by: a. Observing mechanical devices in operation, b. Listening for problems, c. Discussions with other personnel, d. Using precision measuring and testing instruments.
3. Removes defective parts by: a. Dismantling devices, using hoists, small cranes, hand and power tools. b. Examining form and texture of parts.
4. Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by: a. Inspecting used parts, b. Using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
5. Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand and power tools and measuring equipment.
6. Controls downtime by informing productions workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques, monitoring compliance.
7. Fabricates repair parts when possible.
8. Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by: a. Checking stock inventory levels, b. Anticipating needs, c. Placing and expediting orders, d. Verifying receipt, e. Completing forms, f. Asking questions of the correct people is a timely manner.
9.Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
10. Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
11. Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
12. Maintains technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing publications, networking.
13. Maintains clean and safe working areas complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
14. Enhances equipment performance by identifying or developing and installing modifications or making adjustments.
HOURS and PAY:
-This is a 7 am-3 pm position with overtime available. -Pays $17.85 to $22.00 an hour Depending on Experience. Company Description Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.