We have an immediate opening for a Multi-Mission Crew Trainer (MMCT) Maintenance Technician/Operator in Great Falls, Montana! The role requires an active Secret DoD Clearance.
This position incorporates multiple disciplines. The Technician performs duties designed to develop professional knowledge and abilities, requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria while carrying out a sequence of related operational and maintenance tasks. Performs organizational, intermediate and depot-level maintenance for an MMCT device, which is a diverse mix of commercial off-the-shelf software and hardware designed to provide a robust and dynamic simulated flight training environment for government and commercial end-users.
Primary Job Functions:
1. Perform quality maintenance across various hardware, software and networks to the customer's satisfaction, including associated reports and documentation.
2. Ability to configure and Install computer systems, including installation of operating system software, software drivers, network configuration and installation and configuration of application software.
3. Apply technical knowledge to solve complex problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing documentation in often demanding environments with little remote support
4. Interfaces with government and commercial representatives for supported program and equipment
5. Provide device operator support.
6. Provide on-the-job training as required.
7. Perform logistics and security functions as required.
8. Perform general housekeeping in work area as needed.
9. Practices Quality ISO 9001 principles and concepts.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
1. Demonstrated software, hardware, and network troubleshooting and repair experience. 2. Demonstrated experience with electronics, computers, networks, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
3. Ability to interpret schematics, wiring diagrams, and technical documentation; thereby evaluate, isolate and repair malfunctions.
4. Understanding of Information Assurance (IA). 5. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain CompTIA A+ certification or higher. 6. Proven ability to provide liaison activities with customer and engineering team. 7. Broad capabilities knowledge to ensure ability to screen assignments for unusual or difficult problems and select techniques and procedures to be applied on non-routine work
8. Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science discipline or related field from an accredited/military school is preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
9. Exceptional oral and written communications skills and possess the ability to work independently
Additional Experience Preferred: Multi-platform DOD military environment, including field training and training system service center operation.
Job Type: Full-time Anticipated Start Date: Immediate Travel: Will require occasional travel to supported sites, to assist with training device installation, troubleshooting and repair. Prerequisite: Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain & maintain a DOD Secret clearance.
Company Description We are a state of the art company helping our clients find the right employees.