Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a manufacturing client in the Sumter, SC area. This position is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of the plant, equipment, building, and related services. This is expected to be a temp to hire opportunity.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance related to building and equipment
· Troubleshoot causes of equipment malfunction, and develop and implement procedures for repair
· Operate equipment and have extensive knowledge of tools and equipment used on the job
· Perform construction, engineering and mechanical/electrical work
· Observe all safety and security procedures
· Ensure the maximum operation and productive life of equipment and building
· Exemplify positive team spirit, must be able to work together as a team in order to get the job done in a timely manner
Minimum Qualifications Required
· Strong knowledge of electrical controls
· Knowledge of how to read electrical schematics
· Ability to read blue prints, electrical and hydraulic schematics
· Experience in construction, engineering and mechanical work and repair
· Ability to quickly troubleshoot machine issues
· Welding and fabrication experience preferred
· Willing to work overtime as needed, to include weekends as well
· Understand and follow verbal and written instructions
· Must provide your own tools
· Education: minimum High School Diploma or GED
If you haven't already, we always encourage you to register directly through our website by using the link below!
-seekers/job-opportunities/Company Description Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.