BRAND NEW MANUFACTURING FACILITY SEEKING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS
Maintenance Technician - $18 to $23/hour + Great Benefits + Matching 401K + Growth Opportunity
Responsible for preventative maintenance systems and repairs in support of operational goals. May have all or partial responsibility for mechanical, electrical and/or hydraulic equipment. Must be able to work effectively in a team based environment. Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical / hydraulic equipment such as presses, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, robots, and various other production machines and equipment.
· HS diploma/GED + advanced technical training in electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLCs. USDOL Journeyman certificate preferred.
· 5 years previous employment in a manufacturing environment - automotive preferred, other equivalent work experience or skills training.
· Vision inspection system experience a plus.
· Fanuc and/or ABB Robotics experience a plus.
Siemens Controls Step 5 / Step 7 experience a plus
· PLCs and robotic programming / troubleshooting skills
· Problem Solving - Recognize and solve the malfunctioning of the machine and recognize and solve quality problems of welded assembly part.
· Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic prints
· Follow standardized work instructionsCompany Description We are a group of people dedicated to finding the place where you fit best or the people that fit best for you. Working from both ends of the recruiting process, we have the resources to place individuals in rewarding careers. The relationships garnered with companies of all sizes make 21st Century Staffing a trusted partner in finding the path to a stable future. Let us find " the right fit" for you.