Responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, machine tools, process lines, production machines, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following:
• Basic repair abilities in the areas of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, electronic, and plumbing;
• Reads and interprets equipment and operation instructions and blueprints to perform proper repairs;
• Performs services such as oiling, cleaning and maintaining all equipment as well as following an effective preventative maintenance plan;
• Demonstrates the ability to use all test equipment properly and safely;
• Possesses an advanced ability for troubleshooting and repairing of CNC controls (specifically Fanuc controls; Yasnac controls is a plus);
• Exhibits good communication skills when working with vendors, suppliers and internal associates;
• Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with production team members or other maintenance members to diagnose problem or repair machine;
• Adheres to all safety regulations;
• Possesses a current and valid driver's license for company vehicle use;
• Safely operates Company's Tow Motor;
• Serves as back-up in the absence of the Supervisor;
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED.
• Three (3) to Five (5) years or more maintenance experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, rations, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must be resourceful with good personal skills by which to interface with associates and vendors.
All candidates must pass math/mechanical test, drug screening, and background tests