Responsible for: overall preventative and routine maintenance of buildings and equipment on Layer facility. Monitor computer for all house vitals. Run and clean up daily manure belts and conveyor system. Unload trucks. Maintain upkeep and operation of generator. Snow removal. Answer alarms. Other tasks as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for overall maintenance of layer facility
* Responsible for overall care of birds, monitoring house vitals (water, air, feed
* Run and clean up of manure belts and conveyor system daily
* Responsible for generator upkeep and operation
* Responsible for preventative and routine maintenance of buildings and equipment
* Communicate with Side Managers on day-to-day maintenance issues
* Snow removal with tractor and shovel when needed
* Follow all OSHA safety regulations and procedures
* Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the SQF (Safe Quality Food) system.
* Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
* Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits