Summary of Position:
Resident Coordinator is responsible for leasing vacant apartments to qualified applicants in conjunction with Community Manager and Assistant Community Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Stand and greet prospects and demonstrate professional, courteous attitude and appearance at all times.
2. Appropriately qualify all prospects with the intent to market the apartments in a professional manner.
3. Show model apartments and educate prospects on the benefits of our apartments. Know the property, the competitive market and the general market area. Physically visit local comparable properties and get to know staff on a routine basis.
4. Lease apartments and be responsible for all paperwork involved in taking applications and complete through lease signing. Set-up move-in files and resident information accurately.
5. Responsible for all monies taken and directing it through proper channels.
6. Preparing daily and weekly reports for Community Manager.
7. Daily responsibility for the appearance and condition of the market ready units, clubhouse and leasing office, as well as the overall property. Report all problems to Community or Assistant Community Manager for immediate correction.
8. Perform residential leasing, telephone and sales techniques successfully
9. Make a minimum of 10 off-site marketing visits per month. Design and implement an outreach (outside marketing) program with Community Manager for both prospecting and networking. Keep track of corporate prospects by setting up a tickler file and follow-up routinely.
10. Follow-up all guest cards and lease renewals on a routine basis.
11. Daily responsibility for the input of all marketing traffic including walk-ins, e-mails and telephone calls.
12. Call residents to follow up on work orders daily.
12. Other duties as determined and required by Community Manager
1. High school education.
2. Sales ability.
3. Accurate typing.
4. Understanding and knowledge of mathematics.
5. Professional appearance
6. It is very important that all leasing consultants are familiar with the surrounding apartment properties. Physically shop the competition. This will give you new ideas, and assist you in answering any objections regarding your Community. Know your Community's strengths and possible weaknesses as compared to others in the area.
7. Knowledge of federal, state and local Fair Housing laws