This is a 2nd shift opening: 3:30PM-12:00AM
Responsible for the operating, maintaining and set ups of packaging/production equipment used in our facility, in addition to providing maintenance support to our facility. assists maintenance team members in the performance of general inspections, mechanical repair, electronic analysis and preventive maintenance of production and related equipment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participates in the creation of equipment set up sheets for change overs.
· Responsible for accurate set ups of equipment from set up sheets.
· Cleans and organizes work area according to production and safety standards.
· Assumes other duties and responsibilities as required.
a. Strong background in electrical, mechanical, and packaging/ process equipment.
b. Must be able to troubleshoot equipment in a timely manner.
c. Must have working knowledge of PLC programs, a strong background in electrical, and mechanical.
d. Must have excellent documentation and verbal communication skills.
e. Must possess the ability to work independently and effectively with peers, and display strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
B. Preferred Additional
a. Two or more years' experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment is preferred.
b. Machine Shop Knowledge.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Extra considerations offered to candidates with prior experience in the aerosol industry.
· Extra considerations offered to candidates with cGMP, FDA and/or medical device experience.
· Ability to lift 35-50 pounds on a regular basis.
· Can work in/around/under/over equipment safely and with the ability to diagnose and repair on the job.
Technical Skills and Experience
Proficient in the use and knowledge of PCs.
Education and/or Training
High school diploma or GED required. Individuals with equivalent combination of education, training and related experience will be considered.Company Description Formulated Solutions, LLC is a complete manufacturing and product development company - offering clients nearly all aspects of brand creation and product fulfillment. Our main focus is on consumer healthcare, cosmetic, aerosol and drug development. Over 250 products on the shelf today were developed or modified by our industry-recognized team members. Our dedicated people make success happen. At Formulated Solutions, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, innovation and customer-focused processes. We have the advantage of an informal small-company culture with big-company ideas and a global reach. Our innovative products are sold world-wide. We effectively blend state-of-the-art e-commerce with personal contact to provide unmatched products and customer support thanks to our outstanding team.