At TDIndustries, we believe in providing outstanding career opportunities. We work hard at being a great place to work and have been among FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For", 20 years in a row! We excel as a leader in the construction industry and have received numerous awards from the Associated Builders & Contractors.
We are seeking a Plumbing Superintendent to join our Multifamily team in Dallas. The Plumbing Superintendent provides supervisory leadership for employees and Independent Contractors assigned to plumbing crews on a specific project. This position works in tandem with the Project Manager and generally reports to a Production Manager or Construction Manager.
POSITION SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supervises employees and Independent Contractors assigned to area of responsibility. Serves as liaison between Project Managers and the field to ensure compliance of construction with drawings and specifications.
* Plans project specific work schedule, contracts with and scopes out I.C.s and coordinates material and equipment requirements.
* Ultimately responsible for day to day job activities of employees and I.C.s in accordance with job specific scopes of work being performed on time and within budget.
* Develops material delivery strategy and creates take-off's worksheet(s).
* Develops and manages project labor strategies utilizing proven processes including the Counter.
* Five (5) + years in mechanical contracting (plumbing) with three (3) years working as a senior construction foreman, superintendent or similar function.