VERTS Facilities Maintenance Technicians are the go-to people for maintaining all aspects of our restaurants. Our technicians are responsible for the electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry & a variety of maintenance tasks at our facilities, and acts with a sense of urgency and provide friendly, efficient service to family members and guests.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for service and or Preventative maintenance on:
* walk in coolers
* Reach in freezers
* self- contained refrigeration systems
* ice machines
* roof top HVAC units
* make up air units
* exhaust fans
* kitchen cooking equipment including fryers, rice cookers, hot and cold wells etc.
* and more?
* Must have 2 years of HVAC and Refrigeration experience (EPA certification)
* Restaurant equipment knowledge
* Experience in repair/re-build of restaurant equipment
* Valid driver license with good driving record
* Ability to move heavy equipment
* Overall knowledge of general construction to include plumbing & electrical
* Ability to prioritize jobs
* Employs good safety and sanitation practices
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Clean and professional appearance.
* Good work ethic.
* Team player with positive attitude.
* Willing to be on call and travel between stores throughout the day/week.