Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and Southern California. At Atlantic | Pacific, we recognize that our employees are the most crucial element to our success. Our family culture drives our actions, and we take great pride in our community of capable professionals. We focus on providing the necessary tools for a healthy and productive work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement, in order to create a mutually beneficial relationship between employees, owners, and customers.
For ten years in a row, South Florida Business Journal nominated A | P as one of the Best Places to Work!
Come be a part of our growing team!
Our Company is seeking an HVAC/EPA Certified Maintenance Technician (Temporary position) for our Conventional, Multi-Family, Apartment Community Home in North Bay Village, FL.
We offer earning potential for additional income via our Bonus and Commission structure.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with Alternating On-Call weekends.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Perform routine maintenance in individual apartments, common areas and amenity areas
* Prepare vacant units for new move-ins, which may include the maintenance of the unit, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs and carpet cleaning
* Perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs
* Complete work orders and help to monitor and maintain the grounds
* Respond to On-Call Emergency in a timely manner
* Minimum of 1-2 years direct experience as a Make Ready or Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
* EPA Universal or HVAC Certification is required
* CPO Certification is a plus, previous experience maintaining pools is required
* Experience with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
* Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
* High School diploma, or GED equivalency
What We Offer:
100% Employer Provided Health Insurance (after 30 days of employment)