Responsible for performing a wide range of maintenance functions for our convenience stores in the North Bay. Technician is expected to be capable of performing repairs and periodic services to equipment in the following categories: electrical, gasoline, plumbing, general mechanical, electronic, and communications. Role modeland demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
• Diagnostic and repair to plumbing system, ie toilets, faucets, line and filters.
• Repair to door closers and entrance doors.
• Repair to other store fixtures as required.
• Perform service functions within a reasonable amount of time.
• Diagnose root cause of equipment problems so as to prevent further reoccurrence.
• Represent the Maintenance Department professionally at all times.
• Perform service function thoroughly and completely so as to minimize repeat calls.
• Travel to all locations where we have stores.
• Respond to after normal hours and weekend emergency service calls.
• Cooperate and participate in any special project or request as directed.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Working knowledge in two additional maintenance areas listed in the job summary.
• Competent in a least two of the maintenance areas listed in the job summary.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Physical requirements include standing, stooping, kneeling, crawling, climbing, reaching, and lifting or moving up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to work efficiently when not under direct supervision.
• Proficient computer skills.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
• Minimum 3 years maintenance experience in a retail environment
Must be able to successfully pass a background and drug screen. Interested candidates please submit resume and salary requirements.