You can submit your information by uploading a Resume/CV or your LinkedIn profile. If you do not upload a LinkedIn profile or a Resume/CV, you will need to complete the online submission manually.
The Mold Maintenance Technician preforms disassembly, inspection, and reassembly to Plastic Injection Molds.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Disassemble, clean and reassemble molds.
* Inspect mold components for any wear or damage.
* Should have knowledge of molds and molding practices (i.e. plastic injection molds).
Education or Experience (in years):
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 6 months to 1 year of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge and skills:
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail and pride in your work.
* Work cooperatively with fellow employees in a team environment.
* Additional responsibilities as may be assigned by Shop Supervisor.
* Good mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to follow verbal instructions.
* Safety Conscious
* Must have good work ethics, dependability, reliable and honest
* Able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and move heavier objects with proper equipment.
* Surface Grinder
* Knee Mill
Cepheid is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.