Love coming to work everyday! Plenty of Places Apartment Homes is a dynamic multi-family residential owner/managed company with communities located in California, Nevada and Colorado. Join a team with the opportunity for growth. We are currently looking for an Maintenance Technician in the downtown Las Vegas area.
**Top pay for right candidate
**Accrued Paid Time Off
The ideal team member would possess the following skills:
Requirements and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-5 years minimum maintenance experience is required preferably in the field of residential property management
• 10 hr OSHA class is a requirement for the position as well as Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) is preferred but not required.
• Self-starter attitude, reliability, discretion and ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
• Must have hands on experience in electrical, plumbing, boiler repair and all other building systems associated with apartment communities
• Perform repairs such as replacing fitting, fixtures, disposals and appliances. Sweating pipe, installation of tubs and shower surround, repairing connections and other plumbing related items
• Repair and install appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, thermostats, furnaces, air conditioners and other electrical systems and components
• Ability to install counter tops, perform carpentry such as windows, door jambs doors, cabinet drawers and doors as well as other carpentry related work
• Ability to perform daily work orders as well as apartment unit turns in a timely manner
• HVAC Certification is a requirement for this position
• Must share 24 hour on call on a rotation basis
• Ability to work in high paced team environment• Must have your own tools
• Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, good driving record, current insurance
A satisfactory Background Check is requiredCompany Description Plenty of Places offers you the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated individuals in the apartment industry. We are seeking individuals with exceptional customer service and leadership skills. No matter the role, from leasing to management or maintenance, providing superior customer service is at the core of our values. If you have what it takes and are looking for a company who cares about their employees, we are looking for you to join our team.