Property Management Company needs an individual for a maintenance employee to join its team.
· Perform work and all tasks in a prompt and efficient manner
· Work independently and in groups with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Courteous and polite while performing work duties
· Maintain OSHA guidelines and adhere to safety policies and procedures
· Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by manager
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
· 1 - 3 years general maintenance experience
· Experience in servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing , and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, various valves, pipes, drains, etc.
· Ability to multi-task
· Preventative maintenance and rodding experience
· Must be punctual and dependable
· Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude
· Understand general construction skills relating to all aspects of repairs and maintenance
Individual must have own tools
If interested in working with a growing company that provides competitive benefits and compensation packages, please submit a resume including salary requirements.